Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday 11.21.08

I got up this morning and got ready for work. It was cold--but the roads had been salted and were pretty good. I got to the hospital and parked in the concierge spot. They are going to take my car over to Auto Images in Michigan Center to have a remote starter installed.

I dropped the keys in their key drop box and went over to my unit. We had a pretty good day with a great group of employees.

At the end of the day I went back and picked up my keys with the new key fob thing and went out to the parking lot. I pushed the button and vroom, there's my car. Yes, I know it's not a necessity, but I sure like to have the defroster running and the windshield starting to melt when I end a 12 1/2 hour shift in the winter...

An uneventful drive home. Daniel is looking at the television, I checked email and wrote here. I'm really tired tonight.

Tomorrow I'd like to go to the library, and need to pick up a few groceries, too.

The holidays are just around the corner...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment