Friday, October 17, 2008

Tuesday 10.14.2008

Tuesday I worked, getting up at 0430 after a short night's sleep.

We, The Co-Workers and I, were blessed to take a moment to view the beautiful brilliant orange sunrise. The gift of another day, brightly unwrapping itself, and we thanked and praised the Lord for it.

The day went on. The afternoon fell apart, we patched it back together as we could, and were finally able to clock out.

Back at home, Dan and I chatted, caught up with each other, and I ended up going to bed about 9:30. I thought I might read a little--very little. One paragraph and I realized that reading wasn't going to happen. So, I settled in. Dan came in just as I was falling asleep.

I'm looking forward to sleeping in the morning...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment