Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday 10.17.08

I woke up before the alarm, hungry, so I got up and had breakfast before showering. Then I was off to see Ike.

As she evaluated my arm and breast, I told her how uncomfortable and sore it had been this week. She moves my arm and presses just above the elbow--Ouch!! What's that??!! She says it's the cording. Oh, I said. And she gets to work doing what she does.

When she's done, the arm feels a little better, and the breast, too, but that's really sore now. She said the prescription needs renewed again (it's been 30 days already?) and she'll fax it over to Dr. Bolmer's office, and call me to set an appointment time when it comes back. Thank you, Ike.

I stop at CVS to pick up prescriptions on the way home.

Dan isn't home when I get back--seems he went to the post office.

We spent the rest of the afternoon catching up on emails and such. At one point he turned to me and asked if we are Internet Junkies. I suppose we are--we were both absorbed in reading and typing...

I fixed him a plate of food before he left to officiate another high school football game.

The rest of the evening I caught up with emails and my blog site. (finally)

Saturday and Sunday are workdays, so it's up early again for me.

Enjoy the autumn weekend, and thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment