Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday 9.21.08

Boy was I surprised when I woke up this morning. It was 10:00!! Daniel was up, of course, and said he had been up for a couple of hours. It looked gloomy and gray outside--there was a thick foggy haze and about 65 degrees.

Dan left for his golf date, I fooled around on the computer a while, then got busy in what used to be Breon's room. I vacuumed, then got the shop vac and did the edges and corners and such. The bed is still assembled, and there are still some of her things in there, but I did what I could.

Dan came home about 7:15--I showered, and we left to meet Bre and Nick for dinner. We had a nice visit. They seem to be ok, adjusting to married life.

Back home, we settled in. I wrote here, and I'm off to bed soon. Tomorrow is a workday.

My shoulder started to feel achy again today, and my breast is uncomfortable, too. I've had tylenol/motrin to help with that. The hot flashes are still happening.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment