Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday 9.15.2008

The radio came on at 0430, but I didn't hear it until 0440. That's unusual for me. I got myself out of bed.

Happy to have power, I flipped on the light. Yippee! I got ready to go.

An uneventful drive to Jackson (thank you God), I walked the block over in the light drizzle, and clocked in. Another day at the office.

I had a good day; someone had agreed to come in and work for me so that I could attend a committee meeting. That worked well, and since there was a unit meeting to follow, I went back to the floor and let her go to the unit meeting. The rest of the afternoon/evening went by. I was able to go to the first half hour of the next unit meeting, but couldn't stay. I had to get back to the floor and finish up.

Clocked out, uneventful drive home, and Daniel greets me with a warm smile and a big hug. We catch up on our day, and soon he drifts off to bed. I finish writing here. I work again tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aunt Kathy,
    Nice, rather uneventful weeks have gone by...I stop by the blog every morning with a cup of tea to read your adventures. The calm lake (you do seem to do better there), the day to day meanderings, the drives back & forth to & from bringing the babies into this world...slowly but surely...cancer shriveled away....may it stay far far away!

    Sending you warm hugs & sunny, sweet autumn breezes with love.

    ~ Kimberly

    ReplyDelete