Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday 9.20.2008

What a Beautiful Day!! Although neither Dan nor myself slept well last night, I felt fairly good today. I woke up kind of punky, but I had breakfast with the tylenol/motrin and fresh brew. A couple hours later, I was feeling better. I showered and primped...

We didn't do much--putzed around the house, a few chores, etc. After a while Dan asked about dinner. We decided to go out. Halftime of the MSU football game, we left.

We had a good dinner at Finley's, then drove through the car lots, dreaming. Back home, we chatted and watched football games and such. I wrote here, and might have another dose of tylenol/motrin before going to bed. Yep, my shoulder and breast are sore again.

Did you notice the upper left corner of the page?? My brother Jim is doing the photography thing, Affordable Photography, LLC, focusing on Senior Pictures and Family/Individual Portraits. My niece, Carianne the Beautiful, is doing the accounting thing, CD Wilson, LLC, Accounting and Bookkeeping for Your Small Business. Please consider utilizing their talents. They are both very good at what they do.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment