Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday 12.30.2007

I worked again today, waking at 0410. We had a pretty good day again, with a good crew to work with. I went over to the nursing home after work, put Mom to bed. She was quite attentive and responsive again this evening. Then I came home, and Daniel was proud to show me his new, very short, haircut. All grins.

My breast was sore intermittently, and for a period of time this afternoon hurt pretty good. I didn't take anything for it, though; I was able just to massage it a little for a little bit of comfort. The heating pad would have felt really good. Ah, well, we do what we need to do....

I can say that there was a level of comfort among my co-workers and myself regarding my health status. Everyone was aware of what was going on, how I'm doing, and what happens next. I sensed/perceived that they were all OK with it, and every once in a while a question came up, or an idea , or an "I wonder why..." Some I could answer, some I couldn't.

Thank you all for reading. For your support, which makes my upcoming chemotherapy treatments just a bit easier to go into. And my concern about my job just a bit less worrisome. For the hugs, which I know go both ways.

God has blessed us all.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
    Kathy, hey there I've been thinking alot about you latly, loved to read you journal. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with all of us. Whats your New Years resalution?? Love the hair cut aaa? Got one here to that reallllly short too!! LOL Take care girl, I'll visit again soon.
    Tammy Cook

    ReplyDelete