Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tuesday 02.21.2017

Another great day!

It's been longer than I thought since the last post...

Worked Saturday and Sunday, busy, and most of the staff are ill. Fatigued, glassy-eyed, coughing.  Me too, at least until today.

Went to therapy Monday, saw doctor today.  Both are seeing improvement, and I agree.  I'm still sore, but not as much. And I feel more "stable"  through the skeleton. Sounds odd, but having the back/spine adjusted into alignment is helpful!

Today I strung a line outdoors, and put my bedding out.  "Blowing the stink off"  as Elaine would say.  Had to finish the sheets in the dryer, though.  The blankets and pillows I put out without washing.

Looking forward to a "fresh" bed tonight, and tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment