Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday 02.05.2014

Yup, a little sore today, like I thought I would be.

I walked around the house a little, did some gentle stretching, drank some water.

The stretching helps.

Breakfast, tylenol, motrin.

Ready to go see Leah.

I get a text--don't come, roads are too bad.

It was still snowing here, and I was disappointed, but relieved, too, that I didn't have to drive in it.

So I stretched a little more, doing some light yoga, thinking I'd better go out and shovel the driveway again.

And Frank pulled up.

He shoveled the driveway for me--another 7-8 inches or so. I'm glad he did it. Not sure if I would have made it, when I saw how much was out there, and watched him workin' it.  Pretty soon it will be so hot we won't be able to breathe. And buggy--mosquitoes.

I did some laundry, putzed around, stretched a little more.  Feeling better.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading.  Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment