Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday 02.02.2014

My last full day here.

Matilda was having a "punky" day today--whiney, clingy to the parents. After the morning nap Jenny, Matilda, and I went out for groceries. Matilda was not a happy baby. I'm happy I was there to help Jenny; she had her hands full in the busy store with an unpleasantly noisy 16 month old.

At home, we had a snack and played for a bit, with not much sign of the earlier cranky kid. She did, however, readily accept her afternoon nap, and slept longer than usual.

Jenny and I put dinner together during this peaceful interlude.

After supper we went outdoors, pulling 'Tilda in a wagon. She giggled and squealed most of the time we were out.

Another snack, she played a little, I gave her a bath, and that was the end of the nice baby. She was cranky and wanted to go to bed. So she went down for the night.

I'll be traveling tomorrow, not so eager to trade the sunny 60 degrees for the frozen wintery weather in Michigan. *sigh*

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment