Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday 02.07.2014

Worked today, tired tonight.

Got home, checked the back door. This morning the inside door was frozen shut, too; this evening the top is loose, but the bottom is frozen. There are water marks on the ceiling extending along the seams of the drywall, one of them extending several feet into the room. The paint bubbles full of water are almost comical looking. I changed out two of the soaked (dripping) wet towels on the floor in front of the door. Part of the towel was frozen. I am surprised there's any air coming through all the ice on the other side of the door to even freeze!  Gosh, this is going to be such a mess when the snow and ice finally does melt, not only from the doors, but the whole roofs of the house...

I made a few trips to the basement with some things, looking at where I might put stuff. And I was hungry, not having had supper. I fixed a bite and looked at real estate listings, both sale and rentals. Just looking at options.

Tomorrow is my rescheduled massage, and an eye appointment in the afternoon.

And I'll continue to clear that back room.  And maybe try to clear a path to the front door.  *sigh*

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment