Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday 05.19.2013

Another beautiful day.

Could it be that this is our summer???  It is Michigan.....

I slept well again this morning, thank you God. I was just going out for a run when I answered the phone. So I went out after that.

Whew--getting hot.

Breakfast, shower.

I spent most of the afternoon outdoors. I read for a while, and watched the birds. All 4 robin eggs have hatched. Another smaller bird pair is still creating their nest in the birdhouse. I got the hose out and watered the plants, washed out the bird bath, and put the hose away. Just about as soon as I was away from the bath, the birds were coming up to drink. They're hot, too.

Did a load of laundry, putting it outdoors to finish drying.  Love that smell....

I had a hankerin' for chicken noodle soup--so I made a pot. Ohmygosh, it turned out really good. It's portioned out and packaged and labeled; so nice to pull from the freezer.

I also did a little trimming with the string trimmer.

I've gotten everything together, I think, to go north on Wednesday.

Monday and Tuesday are workdays.

I'm ready for another shower and off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment