Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday 03.07.2013

I slept intermittently--and when I woke this morning, the alarm had been on for a half hour. I was finally sleeping good....

Off to work.

It was my turn to "float" today. I was in the Critical Care unit, "sitting" with a patient.  Made for a long morning for me, but I was able to get some of my required reading done for the j.o.b. When I got back from lunch, my services were no longer needed.  I checked in with everyone I needed to check in with, and I was able to go home.

Which was good, because I was not feeling so good. Tired and punky.

The sun was out, and it was above freezing, so I went through the car wash on  the way home.

As I was resting, I had a couple important phone calls. I guess that's why I was home this afternoon.

A quiet evening, I'm feeling a little better.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment