Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday 03.30.2013

Another Glorious Day!!

Most of the day was sunshine in a clear blue sky.  I breakfasted and showered, and   Frank stopped over for a brief visit.  Early afternoon I went out for groceries with everyone else.  The store was very busy!

I spent the rest of the afternoon outdoors, picking up large twigs, and raking some around the house. I have a couple hyacinth that are well-budded, and some that are just coming through the ground. Also a couple of daffodils with buds coming, as well as peonies up a few inches near the house, and just poking through the soil back in the yard.  And a rhubarb leaf, about an inch and a half in diameter.  This rhubarb is nothing like the plant at the (former) JC. It looked like it needed a lot of nurturing last year.

The gray film of clouds moved in and the air got a little more chilly. I finished up and went inside for a bite to eat.

I've gotten the prep done for an early morning breakfast with Frank and his friend, Danielle, in the morning. I just need to put it together and get it in the oven.

And that's about all for tomorrow. Rain is predicted, so I won't be outdoors.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment