Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday 03.20.2012

What a workday.

It started out to be looking like an ok day, but the last 3 hours just fell apart for me. I ended up clocking out 36 minutes late. Yes, the overtime is welcome, but created a 13 hour workday. ~sigh~

I stopped at the house in Jackson and picked up what I wanted to take back to Holt. I got back to the condo about 9, got unpacked, looked around at what was left to move, put the items I had brought with me into the dishwasher and ran that.

It's nice to be here. But I'm adjusting to the reality of leaving. Sad, but necessary. Darn you, Daniel.

Tomorrow I hope to exercise before going to Leah's, then I'll load and go back down to Jackson. Of course I have all day to do that...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment