Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday 03.13.2012

What a day...

Started out with a run, breakfast, shower, then off to see Leah for a massage. Boy, did I need that.

When I got back, I showered again, and Dan stopped by, as we had some papers to sign.

That was tough.

I made it through, but it was hard.

Sometimes I feel like I am drowning in my strength.

Breathe...

I had to go to Jackson, so I loaded the car again.

The bonus is that it was beautiful blue sky and mid-60's. Absolutely beautiful.

After taking care of the banking, I went over to the house and installed the vertical blinds. Very nice! I put more things away and came home to Holt.

Potluck tomorrow, and that food is now prepared and ready to go.

Thank you God for surrounding me.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment