Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday 03.06.2012

Another workday.

Although, the phone rang as I was ready for breakfast. Hmm.

It was my turn to stay home (again, already), and will probably be called to open the overflow unit before too long. So, I went back to bed.

I was definitely feeling better than yesterday, but was still stuffy and fatigued. I ended up sleeping a couple more hours.

And I was happy I was home. The sun was out, the birds were singing, and my eyes were running, like my nose was the other day, like I was crying. I've never had that kind of drippage before. For a few hours, every so often, they would fill up and run down my face. Very odd.

I was finally called about 2:30.

What a joy to drive in the sunshine!

We had a great afternoon with the new patients. And I'm happy to say that I've been feeling better. Mostly.

Still congested in the head, but I've had a few short moments of nose breathing this evening.

I hope to be able to go out for a jog tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment