Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday 03.05.2012

I dozed some through the night--not sleeping, really. When the radio came on, I checked out how I was feeling. Because if my nose was going to be dripping continually, I could not work.

Someone else had already requested to be off. Ugh. Well, I didn't feel too good, but I didn't feel bad enough to not go, so--off I went.

It was a busy day. I had an orientee with me, and it was a good opportunity to help her function throughout the day and the day's events. I wasn't feeling well. Stuffy head and altered voice. I continued the sudafed and tylenol and motrin. One dose when I got up, another sudafed 3 1/2 hours later, and another 4 hours after that. About 5 pm, I realized that it was time that I could have more medicine. But I didn't need it!! Hey! I'm feeling better!! Thank you God!

We finished the day with the wonderful co-workers and was able to clock out in a timely fashion.

I went over and unloaded the car before coming home.

At home, I loaded the car again, to drop off tomorrow night. I'm getting there.

So. I'm tired, and tired of "mouth breathing". I'm off to bed soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment