Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday 03.16.2012

What a beautiful day today!!

Started out with a heavy fog. Finally, late morning, I went out for a run. The fog was lifting, and the day was getting brighter.

Breakfast, shower, and I collected my things to go to the JC for an overnight.

A safe drive, thank you God, in the bright sunshine. Temps varied from 73 degrees to 63 degrees north of Bay City, to 68 degrees at The Lake.

Our road is a muddy mess. And the neighbors said it is better. Ew.

I visited with Evelyn and Bob, and Mary came over, too. It's so nice to see them, and have their love and support.

Everything is fine here at the JC. I got the van started ( with Bob's help--I'm not sure that the battery connection was snug) and the tire inflated. A couple of medium sized limbs are down from the pine tree out front. The ice is still on the lake, but melting fast, with a couple feet open along the shoreline and along the cracks. I saw an eagle, too, this evening, as well as a large hawk or buzzard or something. And three deer in the backyard who were curious about my car being there.

It's so beautiful here. I just love it.

Tomorrow I'll go to into Hale to the meeting about the milfoil and the beetles, and go to the Fish store, too. Hoping to find a treasure...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment