Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday 04.27.2011

I slept pretty good last night; I was really tired.

After breakfast, I took the car over to the dealership to have it serviced for the intermittent service messages that come onto the display. I left there with a 2011 Malibu, which, to my surprise, is a little smaller than the Pontiac. Still, it's nice to drive a new car.

It rained until early afternoon. Dan went with his friend over to Flint to visit another of their friends who has been ill.

The rain stopped and the pavement dried quickly with the wind. I went out for a jog, and made it all the way around again. Woo Hoo!! (my knees, hips, and feet were ouchy at first, but I went slow and easy, and was able to continue on)

Back at home, I did a couple loads of laundry, and Dan got back early evening. He got ready to go back to the trailer, leaving about 8 pm.

So it's a quiet evening.

I'm feeling pretty good tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment