Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday 04.19.2011

I slept pretty good overall last night, and the radio woke me to go to work.

A safe drive down, thank you God. Dark, dry roads initially, then I got into the rain. Not real heavy, but at 32 degrees, enough to make me cautious, especially on the overpasses. We all were going a little slower as we neared Jackson.

It was gloomy all morning. I was very surprised when I looked out the window this afternoon from the 4th floor of the hospital. The daffodils were in bloom! They looked so out of place with the snow and cold we've just had. They are a nice spot of bright out there.

That was the only time I looked out the window. Steady-busy. And the "inspectors" are there, to look at our facility for recertification. I'm sure we'll "pass" without difficulty. But there is an underlying current throughout.

I did pretty good today, though in the afternoon I felt that I was having difficulty staying focused, "thinking", staying on task. It wasn't low blood sugar, as I had had a good (homemade) lunch. I wonder if maybe I wasn't just tired/fatigued. I don't know...

A safe drive home, thanks again, still a light rain. I know the rain is good for the coming HOT summer. I'm not the only one looking forward to it.

Tomorrow I see Leah, and will probably go up to the lake, unless the weather is absolutely yucky up there. It's kind of looking like it is. I'll check it, of course, before I make a decision.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment