Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday 04.10.2011 Another "On-Call" Day

I called when I was awake at 0315 to see what the work situation was. Nope, not needed. And yes, I had agreed to let another girl work today instead of taking her "turn". I enjoyed my day off.

Dan went out for breakfast and golf, while I had a quiet morning. An hour or two after breakfast, I thought I'd go out for my walk before it got any warmer. It was 73 degrees, on the way to 78.

I walked briskly and was tolerating it well; I jogged a couple of short distances and the last long block. So far, so good. It was lovely being out in the warm air and sunshine.

I cooled off, showered, and Dan called. He shot a Hole-In-One today!!! GoLFER DAN!!! Congratulations!!

We went down to Jackson and met Frank and his friend Dalila (pronounced daleela) for Frank's birthday dinner. Tomorrow he'll be 34 years old!! Wow-- What a blessing he has been. He's kind hearted, generous, intelligent, computer-wise, and easy going. Children and animals love him, and he loves them. Elaine would say "he never meets a stranger". He's strong, healthy, God loving, and very individual-minded. Definitely his own unique person. He humbles me; he is my son.

Dan and I had a quiet evening. It's still 76 degrees at 9:15 pm and windy.

Tomorrow Dan wants to golf again, and we'll get groceries, too.

I'm feeling pretty good tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment