Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday 04.08.2011

I was surprised and pleased at how well I slept last night. I got up shortly after 8 (which is an unusual occurrence in itself) and looked out over the frozen lake.

It started out to be a gloomy day, but by 10 or so the sun was burning through the layer of gray. Temps warmed from the high 30's to about 50.

After breakfast and cleaning the kitchen, I fixed a bucket of water and washed the walls and ceiling in the hallway where the access door to the attic is. When the insulation was installed in the fall, the dust from the blown cellulose came through the opening and created a layer on the walls there. There were also lots of finger and hand prints from them moving that access door out of the way. I washed the three doors there in the hallway, too, as well as one of the living room walls. When I got done with that, I swept off the front deck and listened to the crackling of the ice as it was melting. Neat.

I fixed my lunch, finished gathering my belongings together, and did the "exit cleaning"--bathroom, vacuuming, etc. I left about 3:30.

A safe drive home, thank you God.

I got unpacked, made supper, cleaned up the kitchen, talked with Daniel.

Tomorrow is a workday for me, and Dan might be home tomorrow night.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment