Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday 01.12.2011

Dan got up this morning and went to his appointments, while I tried to go back to sleep with the sounds of snow removal outdoors. I finally did, and Dan called and (unintentionally) woke me. Ugh. This interrupted sleep is not restful. Maybe tonight I'll sleep better.

My face/sinuses were feeling swollen. I took the claritin, which I have been for a few weeks now, but that didn't help much. I had breakfast, added a sudafed, enjoyed a warm shower. That felt a little better.

I've done 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and spent the rest of the afternoon figuring out how to get the stuff off of my current phone before activating the new phone. And I did!! I got my photos off of the phone, as well as the contacts. Simple for some, slow for me. But I did it! I was afraid to do much more with it tonight.

Tomorrow I'm going to meet KS in Owosso. I'm looking forward to it.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment