Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday 01.13.2011

I had a pretty good day today after a solid block of sleep between midnight and 4. What a treat. I woke to the sounds of the county salt trucks, 2 of them, following each other around the complex spreading salt. Even though our road was clear--did they know something we didn't? I dozed on and off until around 8. Daniel was already up.

We talked about his upcoming appointments. Shower, breakfast, and I got ready to go to Owosso to meet KS.

That was a fast and easy drive, just a little longer than going to work. We had a good lunch and great conversation. A couple hours went by quickly. Thank you, KS, for sharing the afternoon.

When I got home, Frank was at the house. Dan and he were waiting for me to get back so we could go out to eat. Ok, let's go...

We went to Bob Evans for good grub. Back at home we were all working on our phones, talking about "apps" and "settings" and "how do you...?" These smart phones are really something.

Tomorrow I have to get fresh vegetables. And probably cook something.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment