Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday 01.16.2011

Another "good" workday. Other that getting up in the middle of my sleep time.

A safe drive to Jackson, thank you God, with a cold walk in single digit temperatures across to the hospital. It was so nice to have a decent weekend. It was finally time that the next shift came in, and we walked back over to our vehicles in the 18 degree night.

A safe drive home, thanks again.

I'm tired, and for some reason, my back across my shoulder blades is really sore. And my left arm is sore where the "cord" is. I can't feel a cord from the outside, but along the inside it's really sore. Stretching almost feels like it is aggravating it, but I think it helps in the long run.

Tomorrow I have an oncology appointment for a routine 6 month check up. From there I'm going up to The Lake, just for an overnight, coming back Tuesday evening.

I'm anxious to see the winter view.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment