Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday 01.08.2011

Dan got up and went to work this morning, while I went back to sleep. I got up about 9, showered, breakfasted, and got ready for the day.

I got to Jackson for my haircut. It always amazes me how much it grows in the 5 to 6 week interval. Lauretta cuts off at least 1/2 inch, probably more.

After my hair was styled, I went over to Frank's. We looked at the list of properties I had, crossed off some, and went out to do the drive bys. We eliminated a few that way, too. He'll be going out with the realtor this coming week. Maybe he'll find "the one...".

We ate at Cherry's Cafe, then criss-crossed our way back over to his house.

A safe drive back to Holt, thank you God.

Dan was home. We visited a bit, I showered again to get those itty bitty hairs off, and he of course, has gone off to bed.

I noticed last night that my left arm feels like the cording is trying to happen. It's still there this evening, and is tender when I press along the forearm. I don't see anything, but it's sore.

Tomorrow is groceries.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment