Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday 01.24.2011

When the alarm went off I called the hospital. Nope, I was on-call. I'm glad I reached over for the phone, because I went right back to sleep. When I woke again, Dan was up. I stretched out and dozed again, finally getting up about 8:30.

Breakfast, shower, etc., got the morning going.

I went down to Jackson for a meeting, stopping on the unit to see how things were. They didn't need me, and I went on back home. A safe drive, thank you God.

I fixed supper for us and ate; it's been a quiet evening here.

Tomorrow is a workday for me. Maybe I can leave early and go up to the lake...

I've still got a shadow of a headache, and the pull of the cording on the inside of my left arm. Strange stuff, that is.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment