Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday 06.02.2010

I must be getting better--I didn't sleep as much--or as well--last night. The sound of rain woke me shortly after daybreak, and I dozed some before getting up about 9.

Definitely different weather today. Mid 60's, quiet, very gray. Gray sky, gray water. Light rain/drizzle/light rain. It did let up after about 2 o'clock.

I breakfasted and showered, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen. I got my things ready to go home. As I was getting the cabin cleaned, Frank stated he was going to stay a couple more days. Oh, ok, then I'm done, and you can finish, vacuuming and such....

He loaded the car for me, (that was really nice) and I was on the road shortly around 3.

An uneventful drive home, thank you God. When I got in, it was just before 6. Dan was sleeping on the bed. He woke when he heard me bring things in, and got up to help me unload.

I fixed myself something to eat, and turned on the computer. It wouldn't connect with our home router, so Dan the Computer Man spent the next couple hours with it until he got it connected. I don't know what the problem was, or why, but I'm happy Dan could figure it out. He went off to bed about 9:30, and I wrote here.

It's nice to be home, but it's not the lake. It's nice to be at the lake, but it's not home. You know?

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

I'm feeling better by bits, but still a bit fatigued. I'll be going to bed soon, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment