Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday 06.15.2010

I felt almost rested this morning when I got up for work. Ok, let's make it a good day...

A safe drive down, thank you God, and we walked the two blocks over to the hospital in the fine drizzle.

It started out to be a lovely day, working with one of my favorite co-workers. Before noon, though, it blew up. We called our on-call person to come in, which was a good thing, and the rest of the day was steadily busy for all of us. I was happy to see the next shift coming in.

The drive home was long, and I was tired. I'm not going to be able to drive the three hours up to the lake tonight.

When I got home, I put my work things away, changed clothes, and packed my bags, except for the food. I'll leave sometime in the morning.

My wrist is still bothersome. I've had 2 doses of tylenol/motrin today, and I'm wondering if I'm going to need another dose before long.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment