Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday 06.26.2010

After a mostly restful night and a quiet morning, the rest of my day was busy. I had taken the curtains down in the bedroom, but those had not been washed in probably 10 years. I couldn't put those back up--I went into Hale to the laundromat. I was surprised that the washer was $2.00. I haven't been to a laundromat in a looong time.

While the washer ran, I took the trash to the transfer station, then went to the grocery to get milk and bananas. When I got back to the 'mat, there were 2 minutes left on my washer. Pretty good timing!

The first dryer ate the quarter; the next dryer kind of almost dried the lighter weight curtains. I took them home and put them on the clothesline. I stopped at the resale store (the Fish store), looking for curtains. I found a couple that will do to replace the ones that are unable to launder in the front bedroom.

Anyway, I had a sandwich before getting back to the painting. I got the bunk room finished painted, and reassembled the bunk beds. That was hard; the frames are heavy and it was awkward to do it by myself, but I got it. Tomorrow I'll put together the twin bed in that room, and it will be done! Finally! And as I look around, there's so much more to do...

But I'm wore out tonight. I'll try to pace myself so I can go to work Monday without feeling overdone. I missed a pretty good day outside at the lake, but I'm happy to have that room done.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment