Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday 06.21.2010

I was surprised that I woke as much as I did during the night. Dan left for work, and I woke again about 6, sleeping, then waking about 8. I got up about 9.

Ugh. I didn't feel good. The back of my neck hurt like a headache, and now that I put the symptoms together, I realize that the nausea was part of the headache stuff. After my sinuses clogged up, then drained, and my vision was "tired", I realized that it was a migraine. I took 800 mg of motrin and 1000 mg of tylenol, and a couple cups of fresh coffee (for the warmth, as much as for the caffeine), and had breakfast.

I was feeling better a couple hours later, and the meds helped my wrist feel better, too. I got in the shower and enjoyed the warm water on my head and neck.

I had made a grocery list while waiting to feel better; and enjoyed the top down ride to and from the store.

I got laundry started and after a while got dinner ready.

Dan got home after golfing and we had dinner.

The meds have worn off, and my head and neck are sore, as well as my right eye, and wrist. Maybe I'll have a little more meds before going to bed.

Tomorrow Dan works; I have the CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis and also a bone scan.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment