Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday 06.11.2010

I didn't sleep as well as I had hoped to, but I got up when the alarm went off.

Wow. I could see the sunrise this morning as I got on the highway. Beautiful sky blue pink. My absolute favorite color. Since it was in the eastern sky, and I was traveling south, I had to turn my head to look at it. I would have rather sat and watched it, but I looked at it while I could, maybe ten minute's worth. My praise song was filled with beauty as I thanked God for showing me my most favorite color, as well as giving me safe travel.

Work was busy, with a couple of oddities. Even with my 27 years there (can you believe it?), every once in a while something new and different happens. We have a great staff and we work well together. I will say I was happy to clock out tonight.

A safe drive home, thanks again. Dan called to say all was well where he was, somewhere on the west side of the state for a golf tournament.

I put my things away and decided to do another yoga routine. I am so surprised at how much good that does me.

I'll be going to bed soon; tomorrow is a haircut and another graduation open house. Congrats to Drew, the first of my Great Nephews/Nieces to graduate. He's a personable young man who will be successful in whatever he chooses to do.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment