Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday 06.04.2010

I must be feeling better--I didn't sleep as well last night. I could have slept the other half of my sleep this morning, but I got up and went to work instead. *sigh*

A safe drive down, thank you God. We had a good day that was busy in a strange way, and escalated the last 4 hours. I was tired/fatigued feeling most of the day, and I was hungry most of the day, too. I haven't eaten much these past several days (has it been a week with this stuff?). It's been a pleasure to actually taste things.

On the way home I stopped at Meijer to pick up a few things, as daughter Kim had asked me yesterday to make a pasta salad for the open house tomorrow. Dan was resting on the bed when I got home, but got up and visited with me while I did the food prep.

I finally got that done, cleaned up the kitchen, and sat down to write. Dan has gone off to bed, and I keep nodding off.

Pray for good weather tomorrow, for all those having outdoor parties.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment