Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tuesday 05.04.2010

Too bad last night was a "sleep night". The radio came on and I was sleeping. Time to get up... Dan rolled over, away from the light.

I got to the hospital safely, thank you God, parked, and shuttled over.

We had a very different, very busy day today. In my almost 27 years of nursing, I have never experienced the two situations that I did today. Which reinforces to me that each day is new and different with something to learn. I'm very happy to be done with this day, as I'm sure each of my wonderful co-workers are.

The events of the day were such that I was unable to leave early. Frank had called and he was able to do what he wanted to do, and I met him in Holt. It took me about 40 minutes to get turned around--clothes changed, finished packing, and loading the car--so that we could leave. Daniel came home just as we were ready to load up, and that worked well, too. Hugs and Kisses, and Frank and I were on the way north.

Frank drove us in my car, and we had a good trip. Light rain started in Saginaw area and was dry at the Wilder Road Meijer, where we stopped for a break. We had fun looking at stuff, laughing and getting a few groceries.

Back in the car, the last hour was occasional light rain. We pulled in to the Jacque Cabin just before midnight, and it was beginning to sprinkle while we unloaded the car. 54 degrees with a light breeze.

We settled in and I finally got to bed after 0100. (I'm writing this Wednesday...)

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment