Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday 05.011.2010

I slept pretty good again last night. Thank you God. Laying in bed at night, resting, just isn't as "restful" as it seems. Of course I was awake at intervals, but slept, too. Dan got up to go to work; I didn't.

I got up about 8:30 this morning. Cold, raining, windy. 40 degrees or so. Ah, spring.

I ended up doing 3 loads of laundry today. I had a nice shower, went to Meijer for assorted items, and made a batch of rhubarb jam. It's refrigerated, but when I checked it, it wasn't "set" yet. It tasted good, anyway, when I licked the spoon after putting the last of it into jars.

Dan got home after work and we had supper, then he was looking around on the internet at that golf tournament he likes in Myrtle Beach in late August. He started asking me questions about hotels and such, showing me pictures of different ones, then asks about booking one. Um, yeah, sure, I suppose. He ended up booking at the Sandy Beach hotel in MB. Each room has a full kitchen, and most have jacuzzi tubs. Ok. I'm all about the jacuzzi tub. I guess I'll have to put in a vacation request for time off...

I'll do that tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment