Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday 05.23.2010

I slept better again last night. Dan got up this morning and went to work, and I didn't. I finally got up shortly after 9.

What a beautiful morning! Blue skies, and warm! I had breakfast, got myself ready for the day, and headed to Kim's in Springport. I was sooo lovely that I put the top down. Ahhhh.

They were deep into deep cleaning the kitchen. After a few minutes of greeting the kids, which would be grandkids, and the two little ones which would be great grand kids (Dan's biologicals), I helped out, too.

We worked the rest of the afternoon, and I left about 4. Whew. We got a lot done.

I had another top-down ride home (they are about 40-45 minutes away). Dan was home, laying on the bed. I started supper.

He got up after a short while. Uh oh. He doesn't have much of a voice, and has a horrible chesty cough and a low-grade temp. He has The Crud. He showered, took some medicine, and finally went to bed about 7:30. I showered, looked at the television and the computer, and wrote here.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us. Well, if he's feeling ok.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment