Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday 05.24.2010

I slept fairly well, considering Crudman was breathing noisily right beside me. I got up for work, and was surprised that he got up, too, and got in the shower. We left for our J.O.B.S.

A safe drive down, thank you God. I love that it's almost light in the morning, and that the birds are singing noisily.

We had a surprisingly good day today, with a great group of co-workers, and a day that could have gone either way. And we were able to clock out in a timely manner.

Dan had left work before noon, and had found someone to take his place in the golf league tonight (yes, he's that sick), and was sleeping on the bed when I got home. He woke when he heard me moving around, and got up.

Ugh. He looks awful. And sounds as bad as he looks. Hoarse voice, congested cough, puffy face. We talked a few minutes, watched Dancing With the Stars, and he went off to bed.

I picked through email and such, and wrote here.

Tomorrow is a workday for me; it's likely that I'll be able to leave early, or maybe not even have to go in!! That gives me an opportunity to do a few errands before going north.

So, I'm off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment