Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday 03.13.2010

I did sleep last night, maybe a little more than "usual". Dan got up and went to work; I didn't.


When I did wake, it was about 9. I was feeling a bit punky--head/sinus discomfort. Not surprising, considering the drastic change in weather. The more I was upright, the more my sinuses hurt. I took a claritin.

An hour later there was no change in the head discomfort. I wondered if it might be one of the types of migraine/headache I had read about--a "sinus migraine". So I took the tylenol/motrin that usually does a good job for me, had breakfast, and looked at the computer. An hour or so later I was starting to feet a little better.

I remembered that I had wanted to get a few groceries, so I did, and Dan got home shortly after I got back. We visited a bit, I fixed dinner and we ate.

He was pretty tired and went off to bed. I played the piano for a while before writing here.

Tomorrow I might go out with Frank and look at houses; Dan has to work.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment