Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday 03.08.2010

Hot and cold, sleep and wake, covers off, covers on. I think, twice, then Dan's alarm came on at 0500 and woke me. Hot, then back to sleep shortly after he left.

I woke again about 8:30 and turned the radio on. While I was lying there listening to the radio, I thought it would be a good time to do some lymph drainage. I did that for almost a half hour, and it does help a small bit.

While I was doing that, Dan called, asking if I would take the Honda over to the body shop for an estimate. (The headlight bulbs melted into the connectors the other night. We are blessed there wasn't a fire. I didn't mention it out of respect for Dan's request for ?privacy.)

So I got up and breakfasted, then put a roast in the crockpot. What a lovely day!! Blue skies and birdsong. I drove the Honda over to Craig's Body Shop and enjoyed a brief visit with Glinda and Dave, the owners/managers. I was offered a ride back, but I had on my walkin' shoes and wanted to use them. So beautiful. Thank you God for this beautiful day.

After I got home I showered, then got the Association stuff together and went up to the clubhouse for my meeting with another of the board members. We chewed on a lot of stuff and got our agenda items set, though there's still lots more for us as an Association and Board to understand and digest.

By the time we were done it was nearly 4 o'clock. The meat was almost done, and Dan called to say he was on his way home. I partially cooked some egg noodles and added that to the pot; it was looking good.

We ate when it was ready and Dan went over to his golf lesson. I cleaned up the kitchen and took a short trip to the storage unit. He got back around 7--had a little more to eat (must have been good), showered, and went to bed.

I paid bills, wrote here.

My neck feels a little better, like I moved some of the fluid, but my arm is itching and shoulder sore. I'm ready for a "professional" treatment.

Tomorrow I'm going up to Mt. Pleasant to take Diane to her nerve block appointment in Cadillac. Something she needs a driver for and an overnight observator. I'll be leaving mid-morning and staying the night with her.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment