Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday 03.26.2010

I woke this morning, glad I was home. Even though it was sunny, it was still cold outside, but I didn't have to pack up and drive anywhere.

I checked email and made a list for the day. I put a load of laundry in and had breakfast. I spoke with Daniel, who has left Florida and is on his way home.

I did a yoga routine before I went out to Meijer and CVS. When I got back I changed the laundry over, started another load, put supper together and ate. Before it got dark, I walked the trash up to the compactor, and took the long way back through the complex, listening to the birds rejoicing in the spring weather.

I got my things together for work tomorrow, did some reading, and spoke with Dan again. He has had a slow drive so far, with traffic and all, and plans to stop about 11 or so. I think he's going to be real tired by the time he gets home tomorrow night...

The yoga stretches seem to help the lymphedema. Which is controversial, because the "teaching" for axillary surgeries is to not strain or even use the affected arm very much. And to wear the compression garments daily. I seem to be finding that using my arm actually helps, and the compression garments are tolerable for a short periods of time. Every day is a day of new discoveries and realizations. I am thankful to be alive and cancer free.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment