Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday 12.05.2009

I was awake a lot when I wasn't sleeping.  (oh, yeah?)  What I mean is that my mind was going a hundred miles an hour, thinking about this party. During the night I thought of several different things that needed to be done and how to do them, so, in essence, I'm ready.

I got up about 8:30.  I had breakfast and a shower, and Daniel vacuumed while I washed the kitchen floor.  I got the ingredients out for cookies, finding that I was lacking one; we were going to the store anyway, so we shopped first. 

Daniel went with me to Meijer and then to Gordons.  Since I had made my lists it was just a matter of going in and collecting the items.  I think we were back home in less than an hour and a half.  

The rest of the day I did food prep and utensil collecting and running around like a crazy woman.  But by 8 pm all is done.  Other than decorating the house.  Maybe tomorrow.

Dan's in bed, I'm enjoying the evening with some soft mellow music playing. 

I'm excited about this party tomorrow.  Hope to see you.

Thank you for reading.  Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment