Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday 12.28.2009

Dan had been up several times for a "biology call"--unsure of questionable food or some kind of virus. I was, therefore, interrupted in my interrupted sleep anyway. No matter. I got up and ready for work. He did, too.

There had been a little snow during the night, and the highway had been salted but not plowed. I was able to travel about 55-60 and arrived safely to the hospital, thank you God. The shuttle was waiting in the parking lot when I arrived.

We had a good day, busy, but with a good group it went well. And it finally got time to go home. The shuttle was outside the hospital when I went out (smile) and I rode over to my car.

A safe drive home, thanks again, although the wind was gusty. The roads were mostly dry in the right lane.

Dan was home when I got there. He happily announced that he was much better, and that others at his location had experienced the same "callings". They surmised it must have been food related, and people in the appropriate positions have been notified.

His daughter Kris has left our place, on to her next destination in Canada before returning home to Colorado.

We spent a quiet evening before turning in.

Dan works tomorrow; I'm off and looking forward to it.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment