Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday 12.14.2009

I woke up when Dan got up for work this morning, but went back to sleep until 0830 when my radio came on again. Ugh. I wasn't quite done sleeping, but I have a massage this morning. I showered and breakfasted, and gathered the flannel sheets that I'm giving to her. We had a few sets taking up room in the closet, and no one here likes them. So, Leah said she'd take them.

She did a mighty fine job today. In fact, I think that after today's massage, I am feeling the best I have since BC--Before Cancer. Really. I'm sure it's not just the massage, but probably every thing is "just right" right now. (other than the increased body weight) I am so fortunate to be alive, and I thank and praise God for it.

I came home and did a little light housekeeping before getting in the shower. Ahhh. I had lunch then went out to get groceries.


Poor timing, there. Lots of people in the store after picking up children from school, and after work. Grumpy, short tempered. And of course not enough lanes open. Ugh. I finished up and got out of there.

Back home I put that stuff away. Dan called saying he would be late home. Ok. I finally sat down at the computer and caught up with stuff. He came in a while later. We spent the rest of the evening catching up with each other.

He works tomorrow; I see Ike then have a meeting in Jackson.

Thank you for reading. Holiday Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment