Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday 09.10.2009

I woke up, finally rested. It was overcast this morning, and I was pleasantly surprised that it was below 70 degrees. Great--now I can run after breakfast.

I ate, checked email while waiting a little, and the sun came out. The temperature climbed almost immediately. Hmm. I'm already hot flashing, but I just can't do the outdoor heat and exercise, too. So I didn't go. I did stretch, though, which felt good.

I did some routine housework, then went out to Meijer to pick up a few things there. I took my time and browsed some. Nothing caught my eye.

Back at home, I started supper, so that it would be ready not too long after Dan gets home from work, and finished the last load of laundry.

After our yummy supper he showered, and as he was watching television he fell asleep, waking after a half hour or so to go to bed.

I showered, too, instead of getting up earlier in the morning.

I've had weird hot flashes today. Like circling, or something. Hot, almost the can't breathe kind, then "normal", then cold, then hot take-a-deep-breath-a-few-times, there that's better, then cold, then hot again. This cycle seemed to take about 20 minutes or so, and continued a couple hours or so. Like I said, it felt I was going in a circle on a merry go round or something, through different temperature zones. Very weird. But it's better than having another cancer.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment