Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday 09.07.2009 Labor Day

Morning came fast. I wasn't ready to get up, and Dan had a hard time, too. But we did, and headed out. It was dry the first half of the way, but around Leslie the road was wet, and in Jackson, it was sprinkling with large raindrops, although the roads were wet there, too. And very few drops on the walk over to the hospital.

It had been a busy weekend in our area, and today was the leftover stuff. Still busy, but winding down. And we only worked 8 hours today instead of the 12 1/2. I had a good day, with a good co-worker.

I was so tired when I got home. I was going to start laundry and have a bite to eat. I ended up eating, doing 3 loads of laundry, visiting with Daniel who got home about a half hour after me, and writing here. He has gone off to bed, of course, but I'm not far behind. We both work again tomorrow.

I had a great week at the lake. I am truly blessed to be able to be at "the lake", and multiple-y blessed to have people that I love, to share it with. Thank you Lord, and thank you to each of you who have been able to be there with me.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment