Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday 04.29.2009

I was actually cold for a few minutes last night! I seemed to have a hard time warming up, then when I did, you know. I don't think I was at a comfortable temperature for more than a minute when Uh Oh, Hot. Breathe, be patient, oh-my-gosh wipe-my-brow I don't know how long I'm hot. Eventually it goes away...and I doze off to sleep. For a while, anyway.

The radio came on, I was asleep, and oddly, Daniel reached over and woke me up. Hm. I hear it before too long anyway. Up and at 'em.

The sky is becoming light by the time I get to Jackson. The birds were quite noisy today. A real pleasure to begin the day.

The shuttle came and swooped me up, depositing me at an entrance to the hospital.

We had a good group today, and had some fun while dealing with the everyday realities of our unit. It was finally time to go home.

A safe drive Thank you God.

Daniel was not home from umpiring yet. I got myself undone and re-set for work tomorrow. He came in just as I was finishing.

We visited a bit, I wrote here, and I'm ready for bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment