Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday 04.28.2009

I can say I finally feel rested, in spite of the interrupted sleep. This morning I set the alarm for 0855, glad that I did. I heard it about 0905. I got up, washed up, and had a lite breakfast before going to my massage appointment.

Leah did a good job today. I was kind of surprised that she did an evaluation of my left arm before starting. She noticed that it was slightly more full than my right arm. She included a little more massage on the left arm than she has previously. I appreciated it and told her so.

Back at home, Daniel had gone out for errands, while I fixed and enjoyed my breakfast. He came home as I was enjoying my coffee.

After a while, the sky cleared and the sun was shining. Daniel went out to "hit some golf balls"; I put dinner in the oven then out for walk. While the air was still cool, the sun was warm. I checked out my favorite places, not seeing any frogs or turtles today. Only dried up worms.

I was on the "home stretch" when Dan's car came into view. He drove on into the garage and I walked on home.

Boy, was I hot. I was having a hard time cooling down this afternoon, even with lots of water on board. I finally got in the shower.

I was comfortable in the water, but was still "hot" and perspiring for a half hour or so afterwards. Agghhh.

Dinner was ready at 6, and Dan and I both enjoyed it. We cleaned up; Dan watched television and I paid bills. I've caught up on just a little of the email that had accumulated while I was gone. I'll be getting an "air card" so that I can have internet while I'm at The Lake.

Tomorrow is a workday for me. I hope to be temperately comfortable and sleep with minor interruptions tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment