Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday 04.14.2009 Rain

I slept, fairly well between wakefulness. And a couple of dreams. I don't remember much about the dreams; I do remember that we (whoever "we" were) were taking a road trip, and I said in my best be patient voice "we'll be there pretty soon". And I think I said it out loud. Isn't it funny what we remember??

I got up this morning and breakfasted. As I was up and moving around, my shoulder got more uncomfortable. Ok, I give. Tylenol and motrin along with vitamins.

We had a quiet morning, and after lunch we went out for groceries. Back at home, I checked email, then spent an hour or so in "my" room. I had supper, then went over to the Leslie branch library for a presentation on downloading mp3 and e-audio materials. It was helpful for me and gives us other options to borrow materials.

When I was coming back home, the raindrops were large and slushy, with temps at 37/38 degrees. Yuck.

The rest of the evening Daniel had the television on and I wrote here. It's still raining.

Springtime hugs. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment