Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday 04.11.2009

I did sleep last night. And this morning I woke with that horrible facial/sinus pressure again. I considered getting up and taking something, but went back to sleep. I knew I had a hair appointment today and didn't remember right off what time it was scheduled for. Since I usually don't schedule things for mornings, I wasn't too concerned. I woke again just before 10 feeling mostly better.

I checked my planner--haircut, 11:30. Uh oh, gotta hurry. I need to leave 45-55 minutes early to get to Michigan Center. I washed up, dressed, had breakfast, and left.

When I got into Totally Clips, Lauretta was finishing with the client ahead of me. When it was my turn, she worked her magic, I paid her and scheduled the next appointment. Much better.

The sky was a beautiful blue, and I enjoyed my ride home. I showered, getting those short hairs off of me, as well as the layer of salt leftover from the hot flashes.

A lovely lunch, I checked email, then went out to pick up a few things from the drugstore and from Meijer.

While on my way to CVS, my nose started dripping. Good thing I have tissues in the car. Sneezing, my eyes felt swollen or puffy. What is this?? I pushed a tissue into my pocket and continued on my way. Midway through Meijer I was sneezing again and nose dripping. Cute.

I finally got home and took a Claratin, hoping that it's some kind of allergy. A couple hours later my eyes are still watery, and I added a Sudafed. Geesh. Now it's almost 11 pm and I'm still drippy and sneezy. Time will tell if it's allergies or, yuck, a cold.

I'm off to bed. I work tomorrow, just 8 hours.

Happy Easter. Hallelujah, Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment